Thermostatical Valve / Thermostatical Radiator Valve
• Thermostatic radiator valves help you keep the room temperature between 7-28 ºC, and provide the following benefits for you and your heating system :
• Saves the energy we use for heating like natural gas, lpg, fuel oil, coal, etc...
• In multi-storeyed buildings, it is difficult to heat all the floors evenly. But it is possible to overcome this problem with TRV.
• In the first and the uppermost storey use the TRV at ‘5’ ; and in the middle storey use the TRV at max. ‘4. By doing this all the in between floors will heat up to the desired temperature, and the highest floors will go on heating up, so the working time will be less and the unnecessary heating will be prevented.
• Thermostatic radiator valve is more aesthetic than the classic radiator valves.
• It is easy to use